Estate Planning Services
Estate planning at Lucēre Legal, LLC is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine your individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor your plan to best fulfill on what is important to you.
We represent a families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration; and
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as your changes, so does your estate plan and to ensure that all your assets are held properly for maximum protection. We also will keep you updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.
In addition, we advise people regarding ante-nuptial agreements and post nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of probate administration and trust administration after a loved one dies. And, we keep our clients corporate records up to date so that they have the maximum protection from personal liability that a corporation can provide.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family – from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and experience how much we care.