LIFT Foundation Audit
We are selective about the clients we work with. Each client business receives personalized attention and we only work with businesses we love. If you’d like to apply to work with us, start here by submitting the LIFT Foundation Audit. If you are a fit, we will contact you for an appointment.
The LIFT Foundation Audit is designed to help us understand where your business is now, where it’s going in the future and what the gaps are that could keep you from getting there. If you qualify, we’ll take you through the audit process, create a plan to fill the gaps in your business so your time, energy and money stop leaking out and then proactively manage your business legal affairs for the growth of your business.
Complete the audit the best you can and return it to us in advance of our appointment so that we can have the most productive time together during our LIFT Foundation Audit Session.
- Print the LIFT Business Audit.
- Fill in as much as you can. Send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Make an appointment with us to discuss your plan.
- Return the LIFT Foundation Audit to us at least 3 days in advance of your appointment.
If the worksheet does not open, you may need to download the free Acrobat Reader here.
More in Small Business Legal Services
- Entity Formation
- Regular Updating
- Leaving a Real Legacy – Business Succession Planning
- Making Agreements & Sealing Deals
- Your Ideas are Valuable – Intellectual Property Protection
- Hiring & Firing
- Insurance Says “I Love You” – Really!
- Money Matters
- Tax Strategy Saves You Big Bucks
- Getting Started: Why Work with Us